Thursday, July 17, 2008

Let's get this (blog) party started!


Okay, so I guess I've been dragging this issue for long enough. I've heard about the "blog" thing for years now and was like ehhh, sounds neat, but..... And now it's almost like EVERYONE has a blog (yup, even my dad, I want to say he was the first one to tell me about starting one even!), so I guess it's time to "join" the rest of you! It's not like anyone's pressured me or anything, just more like INTIMIDATED me!!!! Everyones blogs are so flippin' cute!!! And the things people post...so creative, thoughtful, funny, etc.!! I'm so clueless with this thing, it's taken me a couple weeks just to do my first post!!!

So all I can say is have low expectations from me and you might be impressed once in a while, ha, ha, ha! And since I'm new to all of this you'll have to forgive me MULTIPLE times I'm sure. BTW hope you don't mind if I steal a cute idea or two from you, cuz I need all the help I can get!

And so, it begins!!! Wish me luck! =0)

8 comments:

April said...

yeah right... your blog is amazing. Come teach me a thing or two!

Mama Bean said...

You have joined the rest of us in our evil obsession!! WELCOME!! See you in a few weeks at the reunion.

Lindsay said...

Blogging is the only way I keep up with my friends and their families. I think you'll like it. Your page is very cute and better than most first time bloggers. You'll have to post a picture of your short hair. Have fun.

Leah said...

Yaaaah! A post! We have a post! This is gonna be fun.

Mason Family said...

You have a cute profile! I thought I'd only blog a few times, but I do it as ofter as I take pics. good luck! See you soon!

Rachel said...

Okay, I saw on facebook you have a blog! Way to go, it is adorable! You will be sucked into blogging fast now that you have one, but it is a great way to keep in touch! Now you just have to post a picture of your cute hair!!!

tiny said...

Horray you finally posted something. Write about whatever you like, it is your blog, your vent space, your silly McKenna story space. Just let it flow and your not being graded on it! :) Those college paper days are over.

See you in a week!

kstrack said...

blogging is for you! and then the rest of us benefit from keeping up on your goings on! :) Steal away ideas!