Monday, December 22, 2008

Right now...

...I'm listening to the moniter...and I just heard my little girl say her prayers, I didn't tell her to, infact I forgot to say them with her, she's just doing it on her own...she should be sleeping, instead she's having a conversation with her Father in Heaven.

...I've got a darling, beautiful, healthy baby laying on my lap sleeping peacefully, my leg has fallen asleep, but I don't want to wake up this precious little girl.

...I have a husband working hard to take care of our family, I miss him, the girls miss him, he misses us and is tired all of the time, but does it because he loves us...he sacrifices so much.

...I feel very blessed.

8 comments:

kstrack said...

What a cute sweet family!

Is that a new haircut in the picture? either way it is very cute I like it!

MandaJ said...

What a great post! Taking a moment to count all the blessings we have. Thanks.

Amy said...

Those are the tender moments in life that help remind us how worth it everything is! I just read your blog to get all the info on baby. All the pictures are SO DARLING! She is gorgeous! I am so glad things are going well for you and the Christmas card and baby announcement we so fun to get! Thanks! Take care!

Kelli said...

OK, so I've been snoopy too. I saw your comment on Jen's blog. You have a beautiful family!

Mike and Jen said...

Congrads on the new baby! I am so glad that you found us up here in the cold tundra. You have a bueatiful family. I often tell Jen about the sand jumping days, but there are few who would ever understand how fun it was. LOL
Good to here from you! keep in touch with us, maybe sometime when we are in Utah, we can get together with all the old neighborhood

Mike,Jen,Zoe,& Isa

Harris House said...

Hey Melissa! What a cute blog you have! And cute family! Your little girls are adorable! I love my boys, but I'm jealous of your girls. How have you been? How is it adjusting to having the second baby? For me, it was easier than the first. Maybe I knew what to expect, I don't know. Anyway, I hope all is well.
Love ya,
Jenn

The Godfreys said...

hello stevens cousins! what a cute blog and what a cute family! i love all the pictures :)

Harris House said...

Do you ever update your blog? I peek every once in awhile, and hope for something new, but NOPE -nothing! lol. :)