Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mike's Birthday weekend!

So I wanted to do a blog about Mike on his birthday, but obviously that didn't happen so just a couple weeks shy, here goes....

His birthday was on Oct. 3 and since there was a Utah football game the night before we went to celebrate! We almost thought it was going to be a very SAD game, but boy did they turn things around to make it a VERY exciting night. I've never seen a bunch of men look so much like giddy girls the way they all hugged and jumped up and down when UTAH got a touchdown, and then when utah got an extra 2 points to tie and then WON with their awesome 3 point field goal. (Sorry not very good with the correct "terms"). It was hilarious, but they had good reasons to be so excited. Let's just say the STEVENS men are HUGE FANS!!! Check out the video!





He wanted a Utah Fan for his birthday and boy did he get one!....






Kenna sings the Utah song alot now (I need to get a better recording of it) and when ever she sees anything UTAH, she yells "UTAH" or "Go Utes". So Happy Birthday Sweetie!



On his actual birthday my mom baby-sat (thanks mom!) for us and we went to the Olive Garden (thanks Mike's mom) it was great cuz I was craving that place=0). On Saturday after the Priesthood session of Conference Mike went with his dad, cousins and uncle to a place called Ruth's Chris...he said he ate the best steak he's EVER had, very expensive but very worth it! We then got to celebrate with Mike's family on Sunday after Conference, they made a yummy ham dinner (another food I was craving! Okay, so I crave a lot of foods!=0)) and we played Mike and Dave trivia (we celebrated Mike's Dad's birthday too). Lots of fun! Thanks to everyone for making his day so special!







Mike's 29 now...next year he'll be the big 3-0!!! I can't believe we're getting to be that old, or should I say HE'S getting to be that old (Remember, I'm staying at 28! =0)). It was nice for him to have a weekend focused just on HIM especially since he's got two (almost three) "needy" girls to deal with at home all the time, he sure puts up with a lot from us!! Thanks for being such a wonderful husband and father, Mike, we love you and Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Steve and Kirsten said...

Welcome to the blogging world! You have way cute pictures...quite the talent.

Lindsay said...

Thanks for sending me your blog. Congrats on the baby. I'm assuming you have had her now. YOur prego pictures were darling. I hope all is going wells. I'll look forward to a posting on your new little girl.

The Newton's said...

So fun to see that you have a blog! We do too, but it is blocked. Email me at kensey_r@yahoo.com and I can invite you.
Kensey Newton

Jessica Marie said...

I have a favor to ask - will you change the link from my website just to "Jessica and Chad"? I have issues with my last name being associated with my blog. Thanks!