Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cookies for Breakfast

So the other morning Kenna woke up and I was on the computer downstairs. I heard her walking around and told her to come down, but her feet never made it to the stairs, I heard them enter the kitchen and then RUN. So as fast as I could (ha,ha), I made it up the stairs and this is what I found, as she quickly stuffed the last piece into her mouth....

(Caught "chocolate"- handed, "what cookie, mommy?")

Me- Kenna!? What are you doing?


Kenna- (Mouth full) I'm eating cookie


Me- We don't eat cookies for BREAKFAST!!!


Kenna- mmmhhhh, and now I can have my cereal =0)


So there you have it, when it comes to breakfast you must eat a cookie first before you begin having your "other" meal.

I thought I was looking at the "Joker" for a minute with that chocolate all over her mouth, my funny girl!!

5 comments:

tiny said...

What a silly! My girls would have done the same thing.

Missouri Jacobsons said...

That picture is priceless. How many shots did it take ya Lis. ha ha.

Leah said...

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em...right? Cookies For Everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like something Erika would do. Mackenzie never teased us like Erika does. I love my girls and my kicking baby boy.

John and Kassie said...

Yummy! Now cookies before breakfast sounds good to me! I am so glad you found us in the blogging world Melissa! I can't believe how your little girl has grown and another one on the way---how exciting! This will be so fun to keep in touch---but know that I am not the best of bloggers either---it is hard to keep up with everything for sure---take care and we will be in touch:)