Sunday, October 12, 2008

Prego Pics

So I wanted to get some pics of my preg look before it's gone...and hopefully soon!!! I had to have Kenna with me cuz she's the real cutie, this was our second photo shoot at Murray Park actually, Mike didn't do too bad huh?! So here's some of my favs, sorry there's alot! (just imagine how many we took)...

It's crazy and exciting to think we'll have this "little-one" that's in my very large and uncomfortable belly right now in our arms this week hopefully.......HOPEFULLY! =0)

She seems to understand there's a baby in my tummy, guess we'll see what happens when she's actually visible and not just a belly! =0)




Do you see the heart I made, I saw it on a srapbook page, thought is was cute....



Finding our babies...




Just LOVE my Kennas, can't wait to meet my other girl!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

you are going to have to teach me the best places in Murray park as that is where we are taking our pictures next week. By the way awesome pics they are really cute.

Jessica Marie said...

Those are really cute! I love the one of Kenna resting on your stomach. Good luck this week!!

Anonymous said...

those are cute pictures. Erika loves to kiss my belly also. I ask her ehere the baby is and she will point to my belly and kiss it. It's really cute. I will talk to you later.

Mama Bean said...

Way cute pictures. BUT.....I think it is time to take pictures of the actual baby that has been hiding all this time. Time to go jump on a tramp and drink some castor oil hehehe. I will pray for labor!!