Monday, October 6, 2008

Oh, how they grow...1 year ago!

So I was going to do a Memory Monday blog about our trip to Boston, but after I started viewing the MILLIONS of pictures I took it overwhelmed me and I gave up. I did find this pic however and was shocked to see how much my little Kenna has changed in just 1 year! She wore the exact same pajamas last night...and I can't believe how much difference one year can make, oh my gosh she looks so grown up!! A year isn't that long, but with your little ones it's HUGE, they just grow up right before your eyes and I wish I could slow it all down, where did my baby girl go?


4 comments:

MandaJ said...

OH that is so cute.

Rodge said...

It is pretty crazy when you look at it like this.

Or if you live in Missouri and the times you see her in person, she looks like she has doubled in size!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wish that I could slow time down also. I look at my two and think of how much they have grown. I look at my belly and think to myself, man I am getting big. In three months, we are going to have a little boy here and some of that fat will be gone. crazieness

Leah said...

Yep..she sure is getting big. I remember how she looked 1 year ago...she would fall asleep in my arms at my house. What a sweetpea.