Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Computer's back no more excuses!!




So I lost my computer for a month, that's right one whole month and it felt like forever. I guess the hardest was the first week or two (maybe similar to someone trying to get off drugs...withdrawels maybe?!!) but eventually being out of the cyber world made me find "other" things to do, looking back I should have done more with all that time. =0)
With the loss of our computer it also meant not being able to download any pictures either so that's what I've been trying to catch up on. I'm still missing some (hopefully they're found!!) so I'll do my best at posting some "catch up" stuff, bare with me in the meantime =0).

1 comment:

Leah said...

Could you tell I was getting antsy for more SNIPPETS? haha.. Glad you are back in cyberworld with me.